This website is provided by Saarland University as a public corporation. "lct-master" is the name of the LCT program's official web content. Any information, suggestions and questions concerning lct-master can be sent to the contact address listed at the bottom of this webpage.
The Saarland University is represented by its president, Manfred Schmitt. Campus, 66123 Saarbrücken. Email: Contact Information of the Saarland UniversityURL:
Regulatory authority: Saarland State Chancellery
- No assurances are made regarding pages that can be accessed from within the LCT website. Furthermore, no liability is accepted for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any of the information contained therein.
- The commercial use of this information, in particular its distributions or dissemination for commercial gain, is prohibited.
- We accept no liability for any possible violation of privacy or breach of law in other web content linked from this website. Responsibility for the content of external web pages linked by us lies with the respective editor/publisher of said pages. Web content from external providers is examined with all due care and attention before any link is included on our site. Nevertheless, no liability can be assumed for the completeness and accuracy of information accessed via external hyperlinks. The content of external websites may change at any time without our knowledge. Please notify us about any web pages that can be accessed from our site and whose content gives grounds for complaint. LCT reserves the right to make changes or additions to the information provided on this website without prior notice and to remove such information when necessary. The information on the LCT website does not constitute and is certainly no substitute for legal advice.
- Should any official text, or excerpts therefrom, appear on LCT web pages, the original version of said text shall take precedence over the version published on this website.
- This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.